ERA TAC - Tactical Mounts
One piece mounts which are distributed under the name ERA-TAC, are extremely robust and made to withstand even the roughest conditions.
These rugged mounts are precision CNC machined from aircraft grade aluminum (7075) and available in two versions: as a two-piece ring mount and a one-piece mount in a standard and a forward offset version. The one-piece mounts with a 2” and 3” forward offset are primarily suitable for AR15 rifles with flattop-receiver, whereas the standard version without offset fits on many popular bolt action and semi-automatic rifles. All of our tactical mounts are furnished with cross bars integrated into the body of the mount and machined in accordance to true Mil-Std. 1913 specs and NATO-STANAG 4694 respectively. The functional parts are rust-proof and tempered while the surfaces are hardcoat anodized in accordiance with Mil-Spec. Class III., matte black. We offer our tactical mounts with two different locking systems such as self locking levers or hexagonal nuts.
Era Tac Mono Block montages zijn geschikt voor kijkers met protruding turrets zoals Schmidt&Bender, Kahles, Steiner, ...
Modellen op voorraad:
- T1014-0013 - One-Piece Mounts – Short Version
- T2003-0017 - Two-Piece Ring Mounts, BH 17mm
- T2003-0020 - Two-Piece Ring Mounts, BH 20mm
- T2014-0017 - One-Piece Mounts – Short Version
- T2064-0020 - Adjustable Inclination Mount
- T0550-0000 - Offset Adapter with Bubble Level for Picatinny Rails
- T0940-0000 - ACI-Angle Cosine Indicator, Bubble level
- T0940-0002 - Bubble Level for ERATAC Universal Interface
- KeyMod Picatinny adapter
- T5905-0008 Picatinny adapter rails M-Lock